Our Teaching Methods
- Our average class size is 12-14 students.
- We use an interactive small group approach in all our courses.
- Participation, group and peer work are part of every class that we teach.
- We use books and curricula that allow for smooth transition from one class level to another.
- All our courses have an online component via the Blackboard, which is a virtual learning environment and course management system.
- Our classrooms are equipped with smart technology to include large screen monitors, laptops, iPads and Mac Air computers.
- We teach and practice grammar as part of all our core courses (i.e., reading, writing, speaking and listening).
- All our course objectives and assessments are aligned to the international standards of English language learning (CEFR).
- Students have access to walk-in tutoring sessions and to individual tutoring appointments for additional writing practice.
- All students can join our Conversation Partner program, Conversation Café for additional weekly speaking practice.
Read More on our Curriculum and our Approach